Squirt Low-Temp Chain Lube is a low temperature lube for use in very cold conditions. Lube that thickens or hardens in cold conditions causes more drag in the drive train, resulting in less efficient usage of power. Squirt Low Temp Lube has a modified congealing point, allowing it to lube optimally in these temperatures, keeping your chain quiet and clean, with long lasting durability. For best results in cold temperatures (to enable the water-carrier in Squirt Low-Temp to evaporate and not freeze on the chain), apply indoors at a warmer temperature and allow to dry completely – preferably overnight.
Squirt Physical properties:
- This lubricant is not flammable.
- It has an off white colour with a very mild odour.
- Store between 5°C and 35°C.
- Thermal decomposition will only take place at approx.100°C.
- On skin contact, remove with warm water and soap. (Not readily absorbed through the skin)
To get the full benefit of the Squirt Experience
- Do not apply over a greasy chain that has had other “wet” or “dry” lubes on it.
- Degrease first and allow chain to dry.
- Apply a drop of Squirt on each chain roller and don’t wipe any off.
- Wait 5 minutes and apply again. Don’t be alarmed if over zealous application results in lube to drip from the chain initially.